Tales of a Ninja Monkey

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

And now for something completely different

So I just saw this on my friend Sara's Blog and I had to take the challenge.
I am nerdier than 68% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!/ .
Post your score in the comments if you so desire. And by that I mean, if you recieved a lower score then me I want to know about it, afterall one of the last questions was something like "why did you take this test" and my answer was that I needed to prove something to someone. But I am crazy like that, let me know what you think. I will say that I am little upset about the "low-ranking nerd" score, I believe I am much higher. And it bothered be that none of the questions were comic book related, if so my ranking would be much higher.

9 Comments:

  • Hey it's Kimberly! I am well aquainted with everyone's favorite stealthy ninja. In fact, he's the one that turned me on to the "Nerd Score Challenge." I only scored a 9, but for the record...I do NOT hate nerds. I just don't know a whole hell of a lot about the computer I'm on...that's all...I SWEAR!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

  • Hi. Great job on your blog. It looks very professional.
    If you're interested, check out my herbal remedies site.
    It has lots of information and all natural herbal solutions to common health problems like insomnia, headaches and high blood pressure. Take a look when you have a minute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • Since when did spammers become so relentless? Almost all of my friends blogs have been spammed recently and it sucks. I just turned on "word verification" in my settings so when you go to post a comment and you are asked for a code it is not an accident.

    By Blogger John, at 9:32 PM  

  • I got a 50%.

    I too am wondering what the fuck is up with the spammers lately. I've never had that problem before.

    By Blogger Thought Criminal, at 1:17 PM  

  • 77

    By Blogger Robin, at 6:27 PM  

  • Damn you... my score was 6 and now I had to sign up to this this.

    By Blogger Twylicious, at 7:05 PM  

  • can i post even if i do not have a blog? i guess we will find out, yea, my score was 6.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • hey, that anoymous post was marcela, do not really know how this blog thing works, never actually been to one before. but, hey, i guess that explains my low score (i knew nothing on that quiz). anyway, hello from mexico.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

  • Yay, hello from Mexico. Happy late Independence day!

    By Blogger Sara, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home